, ,

"Yo Side Of The Bed"-Trey Songz (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Ok, so this is one of my favorite songs by Trey Songz probably EVER. I saw the preview for this video a while back, and I knew it was going to be good. It features Keri Hilson and Trey as husband and wife (they make a very cute play couple btw) and they have a young daughter and wonderful relationship. Only thing is, Keri is a soldier in the army, and is suddenly deployed to Iraq. Check the video below!











I'm not gonna lie. The video had me upset. It was a great video definitely. I was sad and mad and it really hit home for me. Families all over are going through this exact same thing because of this stupid war, and it angers me. People are saying goodbye to family members and friends, and it's possible that that last hug before they leave to head to Iraq will be the last hug they ever get. *Sighs* It was a sad but true video. I'm praying for all of the soldiers that are fighting overseas. I pray you make it home safe and sound. Good job Trey and Keri.

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment