,

Glee Will Blast Madonna Once More



Hello all. Hope this post finds you well. And since tonight is Glee night, this post is fitting for a Tuesday.

For those of you who are huge Glee fans (AKA Gleeks) like myself, as well as Madonna fans, this news will excite you. A few weeks back, the show dedicated a whole episode of songs to the legendary Madonna, giving us the Glee cast version of songs like "Vogue" and "Four Minutes" (which quickly became #1 on my top 25 most played list on the iPod). Well, it is official that there will be another Madonna episode coming! Glee creator Ryan Murphy confirmed to Access Hollywood that this episode would probably come sometime next season. Regarding whether or not Madonna would make a guest appearance, Ryan told Access, “I can’t say. But she’s sort of the muse of our show, I think now She loves the show and has supported it. She gets the show is about arts education and so she’s very supportive about that.”

Awesome! Madonna is definitely a legend that should be celebrated, and I'm excited to see what songs the cast sings this time around. I don't think I can say it enough. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! Side bar: Did yall know that Jonathan Groff (who plays Jessie St. James, Rachel's boyfriend) is gay? Not against it cuz I have love for everybody and have quite a few gay friends, but I just had no idea. Bet now when I watch tonight's episode, I will probably look for some signs or something lol.

Oh btw, like my new signature?

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment