, , ,

"Family Business" and "Chilli" Renewed



Well, I love Brandy and Ray J's new show "Family Business" that is shown every Sunday on VH1. It's cool to see the Norwoods at work and at play. They're a tight knit family, but every family has its problems, as is seen on the show. Well, glad to say that VH1 has decided to develop another season featuring the Norwood family, according to SingersRoom. The news was announced Wednesday. The show is still going through its first season, with the season finale to premiere on June 27 at 9 p.m. ET. Oooh wait, conflict. BET Awards...gotta do my review so I will check that out online later that week. But to everyone else, if you aren't watching the Awards or anything else, make sure you check it out.


"What Chilli Wants" has also been renewed for a second season. The season will feature either Chilli looking for love with a new set of men, or settling down with whoever she has on the show. I never really watched the show. I might catch up on it sometime. After all the stories I've heard about Miss Chilli not really knowing what she wants, I might just watch it for entertainment. The season finale for this season is this upcoming Sunday May 30 at 10:30 p.m. ET.

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment