, ,

Alicia Keys Confirms Engagement and Pregnancy



I normally don't do late posts like this, but I saw this news and had to write a short piece on this one. To the title of the post, WELL DUH!!!!!!!!! I've been seeing the pictures for weeks now with Alicia Keys and her obvious baby bump! I know you guys have as well. According to UsMagazine.com, Miss Alicia has finally come out and confirmed that she and her FIANCE producer Swizz Beatz are expecting their first child. The wedding will take place sometime this year! Sorry Mashonda lol

Well it's good to have some confirmation on their side. Congratulations to them! I truly wish them the best. And I hope this whole mess between Alicia, Swizzy, and Mashonda gets worked out, FOR THE SAKE OF THE KIDS YALL! COME ON!

PEACE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment