, , ,

True Love for True Blood Couple!

Good morning all! Happy Monday! I'm up early and ready to put in work on the blog today. First things first, a change in the music for this week. This week is dedicated to the late Aaliyah. This Wednesday will mark the 9th anniversary of her passing. She is one of my favorite singers, so I wanted to post some of my favorite songs by her (Videos and montages included in the iPod on the right if you want to take a look). So enjoy! RIP Babygirl...Will have an official post for her Wednesday.

I'm a day late on this post. Not working will make you sooooo lazy, I mean to tell yall! Ugh, so I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't put this up yesterday. But I had to do it! According to People, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, who play the fairy-vampire couple (yeah, Sookie's a fairy haha) on HBO's True Blood, have officially tied the knot. The couple were married Saturday night in Malibu in front of family and friends. Guests included True Blood creator Alan Ball, costars Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley and Carrie Preston as well as actor Elijah Wood. Anna and Stephen exchanged vows at sunset under a white tent at a beachside villa.

"It was a beautiful evening to get married and the sunset was gorgeous. Anna and Stephen seemed very excited to celebrate their wedding day," a source tells PEOPLE. Stephen proposed to Anna last August.

Awww....I love them! This has just been the summer for weddings hasn't it? If you watch the show, Anna and Stephen have amazing chemistry. It's nice to see them together on and off the show! Congrats guys and best wishes!

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment