, , , , , , ,

CONCERTS: Tori Kelly's Where I Belong Tour Videos (The Fillmore Silver Spring)

I started listening to Tori Kelly a few years ago. I can't remember how I found her videos singing, but I did, and was awed by her talent! I bought her EPs, Handmade Songs by Tori Kelly and Foreword, and listened to any songs or covers of hers that I can find. If you haven't heard of her, you definitely need to check her out!

I had the opportunity to see Tori live on her Where I Belong Tour, which hit The Fillmore in Silver Spring, MD on June 19.  The tour also featured singer/songwriter Gavin James, who was amazing as well! Tori herself seemed like such a sweetheart, and really has a passion for music and storytelling through her songs. Her music is positive, real, and fun, and that's why I love her so much. She performed some of her older songs, as well as new tracks from her upcoming debut album, Unbreakable Smile, which drops on June 23! You can stream the album now on iTunes Radio (I'll also be reviewing for the blog as well)!

Check out some footage from the show below!





0 comments:

Post a Comment