Lindsay Lohan Released From Jail

Hey yall...an update for you guys before the post. As you can see, or probably heard, I have put music up on the site. For those of you who voted for music autoplay on Spotlight, you won it by a good margin! Ok, so right now, there are only four songs in there LOL but that's simply because I'm trying to find the right player that will work at my job (damn govt security #$%$^%#$@!!! lol) and will autoplay and shuffle for you guys to enjoy! So bear with me...on to my next post!

After 13 hard days in the slammer LOL, Lindsay Lohan was discharged from jail at 1:35 A.M. this morning. Los Angeles sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said that the actress was required to report directly to rehab. She will report to the UCLA Medical Center.

After she's finished with treatment, Lindsay will have to deal with random drug and alcohol testing until Aug. 2011, when her probation term ends. She is still allowed to take certain prescription medications.

Her mother Dina was very vocal during her daughter's time behind bars. "She doesn't have cell phone privileges, that's absurd," she said. "She doesn't even have a pillow to sleep on. I talk to her through glass. There's a phone and we put her on speaker but I can't even hug my daughter ... She's treated like a common criminal." Ummmm....well duh lady lol. She was in the law's hands. What do you expect?

Well, now she's out and I hope that short stint in jail makes her reevaluate her life choices. Jail time tends to do that sometimes...and of course, rehab will be great for her. Just hope she stays on the straight and narrow. If not, it will be back to the courtroom I'm sure...I hope that she gets back on track.


PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment