,

Hilary Duff Gets Married!

Hey yall, happy Sunday. Told you I would be more focused on the blog, so I'm gonna try to put up at least one post a day.

UsMagazine.com confirmed that Hilary Duff is officially hitched. The actress married her hockey player BF Mike Comrie, in a beautiful ceremoney at a $29 million estate near the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif. on Saturday. Approximately 100 of the couple's closest family members and friends were in attendance.

Hilary wore a strapless Vera Wang gown with her hair in a bun and walked down the aisle, lined with candles and rose petals, with her mother, Susan, by her side. Her older sister, Haylie, served as maid of honor.

"It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen," a witness told Us of the pair's 20-minute ceremony. "Absolutely stunning. They thought of every last detail and it was an incredible sight."

Hilary and Mike have been dating for over two years, and got engaged in February. "He's a great guy," Hilary said then. "I've never met anyone who could say a bad word about him. He's generous, caring, funny. We just laugh our heads off, which I need in my life ... He's unique. I wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't unique."

Awww...that's beautiful. I love hearing about two people in love that decide to make a full commitment to each other. Congrats guys :)

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment