,

NeNe Leakes Opens Her Own Restaurant


According to Sister 2 Sister, NeNe Leakes has announced that she's opening up her own restaurant in Sacramento, California.

"Comin through Sacramento CA anytime soon? Check out my new restaurant Famous Famiglia opens OCT 6!" she tweeted recently. The restaurant will be an Italian eatery. This could be the first of several fast food restaurants NeNe plans to open.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star is also rumored to be getting her own spinoff. NeNe's prospective show will be produced by True Entertainment, which also handles "RHOA" and Kandi Burruss' upcoming show.

Read more after the jump!



Now while I wish NeNe and the rest of the cast of RHOA the best of luck in her endeavors, I have a few gripes. One, why is she and Kim AND Kandi ALL supposedly getting their own spinoffs? While I love each of them and the drama they bring (well except Kandi. She just happens to get in the way of it), they don't all need one. That's too much readjustment in my TV schedule, and I know I'm liable to fall off with somebody's.

Two, why is this restaurant opening in Sacremento, and not Atlanta where you live NeNe? Are you moving to Cali? Are you already in Cali? And if so, are you done with RHOA? And three, why are you opening an ITALIAN eatery? Only Italian food? Not knocking it, but what do you really know about Italian food to think I want to have my own Italian restaurant? Ehh...I guess that's why the chefs get paid.

I'm interested to see if all of this stuff really goes through. A lot of people are talking about their own spinoffs from their shows, and I have yet to see a promo for anybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment