, ,

#AMBITION SONG PREVIEW!!!! (FULL PLAYLIST)

Ha! How many posts have I done on Wale in the past two weeks? I'm so biased haha.

Wale and his team just dropped a playlist of previews for all of the songs on Ambition!!!! Excited doesn't not even begin to describe my feelings for this album. I think because I've been a fan for a while now, and have seen his progression, I'm beyond proud of him. That's cool, right?

Anyway, I'm listening to the previews as I type this. They sound hot! This is that platinum, Grammy nomination album right here! #Ambition! The album drops TUESDAY NOVEMBER 1!!!! And with all of the free music this man gave us, ALL of his fans better BUY this album! Not download, BUY! Support the artists you claim to love. Just saying. Listen to the previews below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment