, , ,

"Damage Is Done"-Jersey Shore S4, E10 (Recap)

 

Picking up from last Jerzday, Jenni tells Snooki that Mike was still talking about trying to get with Snooki, and how he hooked up with her, blah blah, blah. Snooki gets mad again, and tells Mike to not even come near her.

Mike proceeds to call his friend Unit (who hooked up with Snooki's friend Ryder), and they talk about what happened that night. Unit confirms that Mike and Snooki did have sex or whatever. However, Mike tells other people in the house that he told Unit to call Jionni and tell him what really happened, which is a lie. When Snooki finds out, she goes absolutely CRAZY and throws 50 million things at him, all of which he manages to duck. When the truth comes out that Mike joked about it, he said that he did it to show Snooki how she believes whatever somebody else says, before coming to the actual person behind everything. He had a point, but it just seemed to cause even more unnecessary ruckus in the house.

Read more after the jump!

More and more though, I think that Mike might just be telling the truth. I talk to my friends about the show on occasion (I make no joke when I say entertainment is my life haha). We all agree that Snooki had the right to be upset, but to actually cry about it? Is that not suspicious to anyone else? Like I've been saying, if it wasn't true, Mike would've gotten hit and yelled at, but I wouldn't feel the need to cry unless I was afraid of some truth being brought to light.

In other news, the boys head to Sicily and meet Vinny's family there, which was a beautiful sight to see. Vinny was just meeting them, and they took them all in with open arms, like they had known him all his life. Come to find out, they had pictures of the kid from when he was younger since his mom still kept in touch with his family over there. It was a really nice weekend for the guys to just all hang out. Notice how they never have any real drama?

Whereas, when the ladies went to Tuscany for a wine tour, Jenni lays out the truth for Snooki about her and Jionni. She brings up Snooki hooking up with Vinny a few hours after Snooki asked for a break from Jionni. Jenni told her that if she really loved Jionni, that wouldn't have went down, and I agree. Of course, Snooki can't handle it, and calls her a bad best friend, mentioning that a good best friend would've sugarcoated things for her. I COMPLETELY DISAGREE. I expect people I don't really talk to to not tell me the full truth, but my circle? My crew? I expect 100% truth, and that's what I get, and vice versa. There is no sugarcoating when you're dead wrong. Snooki shouldn't expect that.

Snooki comes back with the girls to Florence and calls her dad. She finds out that Jionni apparently changed his Facebook status to single. (Side bar: that's what makes a relationship (or the end of one) official nowadays, I guess). I laughed, because I thought, "How do you have your dad stalking your boyfriend on Facebook?" So of course Snooki calls Jionni up to question him on it, and to tell him that she and Vinny made out or whatever (not realizing that they actually did more). Jionni gets furious, and screams, "Tell Vinny when I see him, he's done." Ummm...what is your 5'2, 5'3 little behind gonna do to Vinny? I'm just saying. However, Jionni does agree to give Snooki another chance.

Later, Snooki finds out that she really did have sex with Vinny, and has to call Jionni up to tell him that "something more happened." Anddd....cliffhanger.

Yo! There are only two episodes left of this season! Can you believe how fast it went? Until next Jerzday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment