, ,

Beyoncé Will Launch Her Own Maternity Line


Pregnant and all, Beyoncé is not slowing down! She just released her newest fragrance, Pulse, last month, shot a video for her latest single, "Countdown," and will be releasing another vid for "Love On Top" sometime this week. And now, the mommy-to-be is releasing her own maternity line.

According to NBC New York, in an interview with Harper's Bazaar, Bey revealed that she is starting her own maternity collection with mother Tina Knowles, which will be under the House of Dereon umbrella.

"All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman. It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant. Flowy fabrics are always flattering, but I still rock my stilettos."

I'm so excited for her, and excited for this new line. Well, just to see what it will look like, not to actually buy. Mommyhood definitely is not in my future any time soon! It's certainly a happy time in Beyoncé's life, and I love that she's incorporating her pregnancy into her work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment