,

BET Awards 2010 Winners



SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Monday yall! I'm actually energetic today. This morning's posts are dedicated to the BET Awards 2010! I liked it a lot. The show was the best I've seen it be in a long time, probably since Miss Mo'Nique. Others may disagree on that opinion, but I'm sure we all can agree that it was better than last year's mess! So congrats BET for getting on people's good sides again :)

I had to post the full list of winners from last night's awards, because they only announced what six? Leaving me disappointed because some of the main categories I wanted to hear, I had to look up online smh. But here goes the full list. (I talk about some of them more in my review)

Best Female R&B Artist-Alicia Keys (As long as it was her or Beyoncé, I was good)
Best Male R&B Artist-Trey Songz (Yuppppppp! I must admit he did his thing this year)
Best Gospel-Marvin Sapp
Best Female Hip Hop Artist-Nicki Minaj (Hmmm...)
Best Male Hip Hop Artist-Drake (I truly do love this man...listening to him as I type this post)
Best Group-Young Money (We knew that. Look who they were up against anyway...)
Best New Artist-Nicki Minaj (Best Female Hip Hop AND Best New Artist? I will discuss in my review...)
Best Collaboration-Jay-Z & Alicia Keys – Empire State of Mind
Video of the Year-Beyoncé f/ Lady Gaga – Video Phone (Go Bey!!! I wish she would have been there)
Video Director of the Year-Hype Williams
Best Actress-Mo’Nique (I figured)
Best Actor-Idris Elba (Man is FINE!!!!)
YoungStars Award-Keke Palmer
Best Movie-Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire
Fandemonium Award-Chris Brown (YAYYYYYYY!!!! TEAM BREEZY!!!!!)
Subway Sportswoman of the Year-Serena Williams (Serena done won like 6 out of 10 years...)
Subway Sportsman of the Year-LeBron James (This is LeBron's fifth....time to switch it up perhaps BET?)
Viewers Choice-Rihanna f/ Young Jeezy – Hard (No RiRi? Figures...love her and all but I wasn't all that pressed to see her.)
Centric Award-Monica (LOVE HER!!!!)
Best International Act-Dizzee Rascal (UK) (Idk who you are but congrats!)

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment