,

Paranormal Activity 2 Trailer

Hey yall. Sorry for the late afternoon post, but I was working really, REALLY hard today at the J-O-B, proud to say :)

It's official. There will be a Paranormal Activity 2! Lol ok this movie...I remember going to see it with my friends, and honestly, I was cracking up at it the whole time and making my comments, as I tend to do with each and every movie I see. I wasn't even kinda freaked til at the very end, but it was still a very entertaining movie. For those of you who don't know the story, it was about this woman Katie who had this demon inside her, and her husband Micah. The demon has been haunting Katie since she was a kid, which she fails to tell Micah LOL I wouldn't have even married her if I knew all that. So basically they record what all goes on in their house at night with the demon, and it's some freaky stuff. And it's said to be true. At the end, Katie ends up killing Micah, throwing his body at the camera LOL and creeping up slowly to the camera, showing her demon possessed face. And now they are making a second one, and I'm definitely going to go see it!

Paranormal Activity 2 Teaser Trailer


Even though it might be kinda stupid and not even remotely scary, it will definitely entertain me cuz I was dying laughing at the first one. Plus I want to see what happens to the baby and the dog!!! LOL Lord forgive me, I'm evil. It's slated to be released in October. Who's going to see it?

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment