, ,

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Separated



Hey everybody! Hope you a great Memorial Day weekend! I know I did. Took a nice break from everything, including Spotlight, and relaxed myself. Now it's back to work and back to posts! Just for you guys!!!

Ok, if you are not a fan of The Hills, or not even remotely interested then this post is not for you. For my huge fans out there, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are separated! According to OMG! Yahoo (via Us Magazine), while no official separation papers have been filed, Heidi has moved out of the pair's home. Now I don't promote separation or divorce, but sometimes it's necessary to move on to bigger and better things. And honestly, I'm glad that Heidi and Spencer are taking a break and I kinda want them to split up! Because of that whole mess with Lauren and Heidi's friendship slowly unraveling because of this man, I never liked him. Plus, yall seen the show recently?! The man is psycho! LOL



I heard reports of this last week, but I didn't give it any merit because it was only rumors. However, Heidi's rep confirmed the separation. "Heidi is going through a difficult time and hopes people respect her privacy," the rep said. A undisclosed friend of Heidi's explained the reason for the break. "Heidi loves Spencer but she had lost contact with her friends and family," the friend explained. Yeah, I mean when's the last time she talked to her sister Holly? And she called the police on her mom not that while ago, saying that she had no friends, and couldn't be happier. Word of advice that I learned from my pastor, for people who believe in Heidi's same philosophy. You can't be happy without anybody in your life. We are meant to develop relationships with other people, whether friendly or romantic, or what have you. That's just human nature, and so it doesn't surprise me that Heidi started missing her old life.

For the summer, Heidi has moved in with old friend Jennifer Bunney, who was featured on The Hills for a few episodes. And, of course, they are turning their new living situation into a reality show! Why not, right? Jen Bunney, an explained the series will capture "huge turning points" in their lives. "Is [Heidi] going to be a single, independent woman or is she going to stay with Spencer?... We know fame is fleeting, fame is not going to support us for the rest of our lives. We need to make smart decisions right now."

Some people say that the split is simply for publicity and that they will get back together. I'm not gonna lie, I could see it, but I hope that Heidi is for real about this and is taking some time to reevaluate this relationship. I hope that things work out for her. I hope that she gets her relationships with her family and friends back on track and starts living for HEIDI, and not for Mr. Pratt.

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment