, , , ,

SHORT FILM: Yours and Mine-Beyoncé

Beyoncé is celebrating the anniversary of her self-titled surprise album with a short film "Yours and Mine."

In the video, The singer reflects on her life and career as various clips from her life and videos play. She discusses her fame, admitting that sometimes she just wants to be normal. “I sometimes wish I could just be anonymous and walk down a street just like everyone else,” she says. “Now that I’m famous, it’s really, really difficult to do simple things…When you’re famous, no one looks at you as a human anymore. You become the property of the public. There’s nothing real about it.”

Bey also speaks on loving yourself and your body and the importance of feminism. She also slams any rumors still going around that she and Jay Z are splittling “One thing that’s for sure,” she says to close the film. “The love I have for music, for my husband, for my child, is something that will last far beyond my life.”

Check out the short film below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment