, , , , ,

Julia Roberts Lands Givenchy Campaign

Julia Roberts is now the new face of Givenchy's Spring 2015 campaign!

In her picture, the actress rocked a tuxedo in a a black and white shot. According to E! Online, creative director Riccardo Tisci told Yahoo Style that Julia was his first pick for the campaign. "A lot of people see Givenchy as only 'haute couture,' or only 'street and urban,'" he began. "For me, Julia is many things. She has this strength as an actress, but she's also this beautiful American woman. She's a big star, but she's not a paparazzi or a blog monster. It's going to be my tenth year at Givenchy in March, so I wanted to represent the woman who is more mature, beautiful, talented, but also unpretentious."


Julia also said that she and her sister joked about her new role as a model. "She goes, 'How are you suddenly turned into a supermodel You're almost 50,'" Julia said. "It's funny! So what did she think of the campaign shots? "Well, it's impossible for me to be totally objective and not make four or seven jokes right now," she said. "I wish I looked like that! If you could see me right now, you'd be laughing so hard. I think they're very cool images and I think all the clothes would have been things I would have chosen for myself."

Julia is 47 and still looks great! She is in my top 5 for actresses, and she just seems like she would be really fun to hang with. Congrats to her for snagging this campaign!

0 comments:

Post a Comment