Hiatus :-(

Early morning all...

Most of you all are probably sleeping as I write this. I am up, because I am packing and getting myself together for my semester abroad. Headed down under to Australia for FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS!!!! I'm riding up to New York for my flight out of JFK in a few hours with the fam. Sad that my first trip to NY is to take a plane and I can't even enjoy the city :-( But I'm blessed to be going on this exciting journey.

That being said, I have to put Spotlight on hiatus for a little while. Not a long break, just about two weeks. I don't have external internet access at the university I'm going to until the semester starts which, unfortunately, won't be until the end of the month. So I won't be able to blog probably. At least that's what they tell me. I'm going to try my hardest to make it to a computer; one, to let yall and my people back in the DMV know I'm alive, and two, to KEEP SPOTLIGHT GOING! I got crazy motivation from a FB friend who visits Spotlight occasionally and she told me that I really need to be blogging every day to perfect my craft. Which is true. Sometimes I don't blog because I'm busy. Most times, honestly, it's straight laziness. But if I want this blog to be taken seriously (and it has gotten to a higher level already), I have to take it seriously myself. So even when I'm over in Melbourne, I will still be blogging and of course sending you pics of anything entertainment over there! (For my full journey, you can visit my blog for my travel reporting class, The Melbourne Takeover!) So yeah, if need be, give me two weeks, and I will be on my A game! Next time you hear from me, I'll be in ANOTHER CONTINENT! Craziness!

PEACE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment