, , ,

"The Break Up Song" (FULL OFFICIAL VIDEO)

"Thought this was forever love. Guess it was just seasonal."

Wale is one of my favorite rappers out now, not necessarily because he's from my area (DMV All Day!) but because he's versatile. He talks truth about a lot, if people would just get off his style, whether or not he's really from DC, his "douchebag qualities," etc., and actually LISTEN. I have mad respect for him as a rapper, because he's not the typical. And I'm glad that people are starting to realize that. He just signed his deal with Maybach, so I'm looking forward to what he has in store for the fans this year and beyond...

So yesterday, he dropped a video for "The Break Up Song" off his 2010 mixtape More About Nothing. People say it's late, but I say it's right on time, cuz this song has been on A LOT for the last week for me. So when the video came out, I had that on replay too. Especially cuz Wale is just so freakin sexy. You don't have to agree, but it ain't your blog ha! I love dreadheads, and DMV dudes in general. My bestie says I need to give that up, but can't help it. They are...like none other haha. But I digress. Mr. Folarin just dropped the FULL version of "Break Up Song" a couple of minutes ago, featuring some of his spoken word (sounding like it'll be Ambitious Girl Pt. 2???) and a narration from Morgan Freeman. Check it out below!





PEACE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment