, ,

(Hiatus Over!) "Computer Love"-Hamilton Park

Hey hey yall! This is my first post down under in Australia!!!! That hiatus was short huh? Apparently, I could access Internet, just under a guest account. Whatever I have to do to keep on track with Spotlight! I have to stay up later to blog and get it to yall in the morning in the U.S. (It's about midnight on Feb. 16 here, and 8 AM Feb. 15 on the East Coast). But like I said, I'm determined to keep up. Not even just for my readers, (though I seriously love yall and the positive feedback, but really a good part of it is for me. For my resume. For my love of entertainment. FOR ME.

But anyways, let me get back to my post haha. I saw this video on SingersRoom, and thought that I would share. It's a group that I had heard of a while back, even got their mixtape on my iTunes library somewhere. They're really good. R&B groups are borderline gone. (I seriously googled "R&B groups out now", and got TLC, Xscape, 112, and Jodeci as the first four sites). So I always perk up when I see them come out. Especially the mens!!! LOL. I swoon over a man being able to serenade in song...and a group is always better! :-)

Hamilton Park has been signed to Harrell Records and Atlantic officially, and have released this vid for their first single "Computer Love." I'm sure I'm a little late with it, but I'm just now seeing it so I had to post!!! I love their voices...Now I need R&B group Ahmir to blow up more and I'll be straight! R&B lover til the death of me...





Video by Singersroom.com | More on Hamilton Park

PEACE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment