OFFICIAL HIATUS :-(

Ok, so I thought about it and there's honestly no way that I can keep up with Spotlight while I'm in Australia. The time difference is too much between here and back in the states, and I'm studying ALL THE TIME it seems lol plus going different places, exploring the area. So I'm too out and about. I tried :( I have a few spotlights I promised some folks, as well as a huge music festival coming to Melbourne in about 3 weeks (SupaFest with Snoop, Ciara, T-Pain, Timbaland, Keri Hilson, and more!!!), and I probably will be going to see Chris Brown here on April 23. So I will definitely do those posts. As far as entertainment news, that's on hold for now. Just until around June-ish, when I'm back in the U.S. of A. Can't keep doing a bunch of posts one day, and then a bunch of nothing for weeks.

So Spotlight will be back for real for real in JUNE!!!! I'm definitely going to be more focused that ever with this. Gonna see about making some changes...maybe change the layout, bring back the music, etc. etc. Can't wait to get back to what I love. In the meantime, check out my Aussie adventures at The Melbourne Takeover!

PEACE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment