, ,

Ne-Yo Creates Cartoon Series for Cartoon Network

Morning yall. Well it's about 11:15 at night on Monday night in Aussieland. I'm bone tired, but I owe yall way more blog posts than I can probably even manage right now. As always forgive me. My host university requires a lot of independent study. Well not really requires, but I'm so afraid of doing bad over here I make it like a requirement lol Plus the teachers aren't as in-depth on material as I would like, and I fear they will put stuff on the exam that we never went over so I do it myself. ANYWAYS LOL.... I have to press every now and again, because this blog is more than a side project for me. It's my dream.

So after that long spiel haha, here's a post. Have you heard this? With songwriting, singing, and acting under his belt, Ne-Yo is branching out into his artistic side, creating a cartoon series for Cartoon Network, according to 24HourHipHop.com. First time I'm seeing it. Thought it was interesting....

The show, created for his sister, is called I Heart Tuesday and is expected to begin production soon. The storyline is about "a 16-year-old girl that inherits the curse of her bloodline and she's forced to save the world from the unknown evil every Tuesday for the rest of her life," according to the singer. Haha sounds fun. Definitely something kids might like. Shoot, I might tune in for the heck of it. Such a big kid. I would at least have to see one just to see his skills. Will you check it out?


PEACE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment