, ,

Kim and Kourtney Take New York!

Morning all! Hope all is well. Here's some new Kardashian news that I'm sure my girl Gigi will love! LOL

Watch out NY! Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are coming through! The new series Kim and Kourtney Take New York will premiere in January 2011 on E!, E! Online reports. Kourtney's douchebag boyfried Scott Disick (yes I said it) and her cute son Mason will be joining them. "Mason, Kim, Scott [Disick] and I arrived in NYC," Kourtney confirmed on her blog today. "So excited for some fall in the Big Apple. No better place...Are you ready, NYC?"

Khloe's hanging back in LA to be with her hubby Lamar. The other two Kardashian ladies will be focusing on opening the third location of their store Dash. And of course, there should be drama. Hell, with Scott along for the ride, I'm sure there will be. LOL I've gotten more and more into this show over the years. So I'm excited for the premiere! Will you watch???


PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment