Justin Bieber To Release Nail Polish?

Hey yall. Happy Monday. =/ I say that with all sarcasm. I told my followers on Twitter that the phrase coined by my love Wale, "NO DAYS OFF" took on a whole new meaning this year. It's no longer just a motto, it's a dead requirement. Else with everything I have to do, my life will be screwed. No days off! Yayyyyy! LOL

But anyways back to the post. I saw this news last night flash across the screen when I was watching E! during my workout. Apparently, Justin Bieber is releasing a nail polish! Yes another thing for the girls (and possibly guys, can't count them out lol) to flock after. According to OMG! Yahoo, Justin is releasing a line of nail polishes, called the One Less Lonely Girl collection, based off his hit single of the same name. Love that song btw. Polish colors, which are also named after his songs, include: One Less Lonely Glitter (lavender), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (dark blue), OMB! (bright red), and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart-shaped glitter).

Wow. I never heard of a male singer releasing a nail polish collection LOL This is interesting. Anything to please the fans, I guess. Oh, and did yall know that he was from Canada? Cuz I read that, and had no idea. But then again I'm not a Justin Bieber stan so I guess I wouldn't.

PEACE.

1 comment: