, , , , , , , , , ,

CONCERTS: Wale Performs at the Phi Beta Sigma Centennial Step Show Competition (7/17/2014)

This summer has been too much fun, filled with trips, concerts, and great events! Best summer I've had in a long time! Last week, I went to the Phi Beta Sigma Step Show, as the fraternity celebrated their 100th anniversary in DC (Congrats to them!!!). My best friend Chelsey and her sorority sister Joyti are a part of Zeta Phi Beta, which are sisters to the Sigmas, so they went out to support them throughout the week. Last Thursday, though, the Sigmas hosted a step show with several chapters battling it out for first place! After the step show, there was a concert by the one and only Wale! Now, if you've followed me long enough, you know I'm a HUGE fan of Wale (see this concert, and this concert)! It had been a few years since I saw him live, so, even though I was going to support my friends as they supported their brothers' celebration, I was mostly going to see my favorite rapper (was rocking my #Ambition tshirt and everything!).

I was going to wait until Friday to put out these videos, but I've been editing and uploading a lot of the day, so I figured why not today?! Plus, it's #WaleWednesday, so, especially for the rest of Wale Nation, here you go!

Wale also performed a new song that night! Now, this may or may not be the title, but I just went by the hook, which was "We Don't Believe You (*laughs*)." Excited to see what he has in store for the fans! 


And, of course, check out a little bit of the Sigmas stepping and strolling for the show as well!


Definitely had a great time, and excited to see Wale again hopefully soon after The Album About Nothing drops later in the year! Congrats again Sigmas on 100 years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment