, ,

Five Years of The Spotlight!

Wow, FIVE YEARS! The Spotlight has hit a milestone people! I literally remember creating this blog like it was yesterday, bored during my internship and needing something to make myself busy. Little did I know that I would find my purpose that summer of 2009. I still can't believe it sometimes.

I'm not quite where I want to be, but the journey over these past five years has been remarkable. I've been able to network and form bonds with various people, grow in my skills, and write about what I love! It's a hard job balancing everything, and I still don't have it all down pat yet, but I'm growing every year, and I thank God for that. I thank Him that He showed me what I'm meant to do at such a young age, for giving me something that I'm truly passionate about, that motivates me to work hard every day.

Thank you all for the love shown, and the continued support of The Spotlight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment