, ,

Ali Larter Has A Boy!!!

Morning yall! I'm on break now, and I'm back to Spotlight! I'm trying to step my game up here! BTW, I want you all to check out my friends' blogs too! Check out Say Something, Ella Thought, and The Wacko Monologues. All three of these bloggers I have secretly admired for their honesty and wisdom, though they're only a few years older than me. They're awesome :-)

Anywho, back to my post. Woke up this morning to the news of actress Ali Larter, known for her role as Lisa on Obsessed alongside Beyoncé and Idris Elba and on Heroes, has FINALLY had her baby with husband and fellow actor Hayes MacArthur. The couple gave the news exclusively to UsMagazine.com.

The baby, Theodore Hayes MacArthur, was born Monday in LA. "He's our perfect Christmas present," the new parents said.

Awww....congrats! Babies are such a blessing! :-)

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment