,

Ne-Yo's A Dad!!!

Morning yall! Happy Sunday. I'm headed to church but had to post this for yall. Ne-Yo is officially a daddy! According to People, his girlfriend, Monyetta Shaw, had a baby girl last night. Coming in a little earlier than her January due date, Monyetta gave birth to Little Miss Madilyn Grace Smith. "I've been in love before but this feels like nothing I've ever felt," said Ne-Yo on Twitter. "Like I'm in love for the first time."

Ne-Yo was at a charity event for his foundation when word reached him that Monyetta had went into labor. He did make it to the hospital for the birth. Both baby and mommy are fine according to Ne-Yo's reps.

Ne-Yo has another due date to look forward to! His brand new album, Libra Scale, will hit stores Nov. 22. I'm too excited!!!!

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment